Buried penis and look uncircumcised

Dr. Reed,  Been told I have a Buried Penis also called a Hidden Penis or Concealed Penis.  Am looking uncircumcised.  Should I have a Circumcision revision or proceed to correcting the Buried Penis?

Dear Dennis,   Thank you for recognizing our interest in Buried Penis correction (also called Concealed Penis or Hidden Penis).  Every patient is unique so I would have to see you at the Reed Centre to best advise.  Having a Concealed penis also affects your length appearance, which a Circumcision revision will not correct.

Please look at our web-site for before and after photos    penisdoctor.com/before-after-concealed-or-hidden-penis

Harold M. Reed, M.D.
The Reed Centre for Ambulatory Urological Surgery – Miami

132       134

Buried or Concealed or Hidden Penis  pre-op             same patient immediately after surgery

Leave a reply